Violent crimes carry some of the harshest penalties under law, reflecting society’s strong stance against crimes involving violence. Law enforcement, investigators and prosecutors at the state and federal level take violent crimes very seriously. Challenging violent criminal charges requires experience and in-depth legal knowledge and ability.
Dedicated Representation Rooted In Extensive Experience
At the criminal defense law firm of Hale Law Firm, PC, in Raleigh, North Carolina, our violent crime defense lawyer is dedicated to protecting clients’ rights and liberties. We have extensive experience handling even the most serious state and federal charges, including serious assaults and murder. Our extensive experience informs and strengthens our approach to every case.
Our lawyer has handled thousands of criminal cases, hundreds of trials,and numerous appeals in Wake County and elsewhere in North Carolina. We are adept at developing innovative legal strategies for challenging violent crime charges.
Additionally, our extensive appellate and post-conviction experience enhances and informs our ability to handle violent crime trials in a thorough and effective manner. We have the knowledge necessary to preserve grounds for appeal in the event a conviction occurs. This skill is critical in order to protect our clients’ rights in the event a trial court makes an erroneous ruling that causes prejudice to our clients’ rights. We are highly skilled in both trial and appellate court advocacy.
Our attorney represents clients facing all types of violent crime charges, including:
- Simple assault, or assault and battery
- Assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill or inflict serious injury
- Domestic violence and assault on a female
- Sexual assault
- Murder and manslaughter
Hale Law Firm, PC, will work tenaciously to protect your rights and preserve your freedom.
Significant Violent Crime Case Results
- State v. R.N. — Client charged with felony assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injury. Result: Case dismissed immediately by prosecutor due to evidence of self-defense.
- State v. J.R. — Client charged with felony assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury. Result: Charge reduced to minor misdemeanor offense and client received a “PJC,” with no judgment entered.
- State v. Z.S. — Client charged with two counts of misdemeanor child abuse. Result: Case dismissed by prosecutor.
- State v. L.R. — Client charged with assault and battery. Result: Client found not guilty at trial.
- State v. J.B. — Client charged with assault on a female. Result: Case dismissed by prosecutor after mediation.
Our firm also regularly represents noncitizen clients charged with violent crimes. We understand the intersection between immigration and criminal law, and we work diligently to avoid or reduce any immigration consequences of criminal convictions.
Free Initial Consultation With A Lawyer
Call Hale Law Firm, PC, at 919-805-3364 or contact us online to speak with an experienced criminal defense lawyer. We offer flexible payment options and visit clients in jail if required.