Choosing a criminal defense attorney is a critical decision. Your attorney will be your adviser, guide and advocate. He will be your voice in court. Your rights, liberties and financial assets are at stake. It is important to choose an attorney who will handle your case with the utmost competence and care, and with whom you feel assured.
At Hale Law Firm, PC, in Raleigh, North Carolina, we are dedicated to protecting the rights of people who have been accused of any type of state or federal crime. Our comprehensive criminal defense practice offers representation from investigation to trial through appeals and post-conviction proceedings. We handle cases involving all types of state or federal charges.
Our firm is founded on a multitude of strengths. When you turn to us for legal guidance, you will be benefiting from all of the following hallmarks that set our firm apart.
- Dedication to criminal defense — Our firm devotes 100 percent of its practice to criminal defense. This focus allows us to maintain a high degree of legal knowledge and relevant experience in protecting the rights and liberties of our clients.
- Extensive experience — Our lawyer has 25 years of experience, including in-depth experience handling both state and federal crimes, and appeals.
- Innovative legal strategies — Our appellate experience translates into an extremely valuable ability to develop creative trial strategies and innovative arguments.
- Individualized attention — You will work directly with our attorney, who will handle your case from beginning to end. We commit the highest degree of diligence and dedication to every case and accept only the volume of cases we can handle with care.
- Passionate legal advocates — We are passionate about what we do and work closely with our clients and their families. We are committed to improving our clients’ lives by achieving favorable outcomes in every case.
- An established law practice — Our firm has been a long-standing presence in Raleigh, North Carolina. Since 1999, we have earned an excellent reputation in the community for our high-quality legal services as criminal defense attorney.
- Attentive to immigration concerns — We have extensive experience representing clients who are not U.S. citizens. Our attorney understands how to avoid or minimize the immigration consequences of criminal charges and convictions.
- Robert H. Hale Jr.
Schedule A Consultation Now
We offer very effective representation for competitive rates. Flexible payment plans are also available. To arrange a free initial consultation, please email or dial us at 919-838-0058.
Our office is conveniently located just across the street from the Wake County Justice Center in Raleigh at street level at One City Plaza, 421 Fayetteville Street, Suite 1100. We also offer jail consultations.